Welcome to The Bramble Patch - where you will get the total berry experience!
Family owned and operated, The Bramble Patch is set in the heart of the Granite Belt, 15km south of Stanthorpe - Queensland.
They have been making quality products for twelve years and pride themselves in using natural ingredients - suitable to the health conscious and those with special dietary needs.
With an altitude of 850 metres you can enjoy crisp, frosty winters and mild summers making the farm a treat to visit all year round.
Come see us for our famous, quality:
- Jars of Jams, Dessert sauces, vinegars, savoury sauces and chutneys, berry and grape wines
- Try our delicious berry desserts and ice-creams
- Can't get here?- mail order available - just click on the product tag and follow prompts
- Coaches welcome - enquire about morning, afternoon teas
- Picnic area available
Business opening hours:
Open daily from 10am to 4pm
(Closed Good Friday, Christmas day open from 1pm on Anzac day)
Invitation to companies requiring manufacture of jar food product:
As The Bramble Patch has a manufacturing line for jar and bottles food products, the scope for product range is endless.
The Bramble Patch is now manufacturing product for other companies - the invitation is open to new companies requiring a similar service.
Product mail order:
The Bramble Patch has a Retail and Wholesale mail order form available to customers.
The wholesale form is available on request from business outlets on-selling the Bramble Patch range.
Some outlets currently selling the range are:
- Food Store – Tarragindi -Brisbane
- Karralee Fruit Plaza - Karralee - Brisbane
- Rosalie Gourmet Markets – Rosalie - Brisbane
- Spoon –Ashgrove, New Market, Paddington - Brisbane
- The Bramble Patch -Warwick -Qld
- Toowoomba’s Gourmet Market - Toowoomba
- Zone Fresh –Windsor - Brisbane
Seasonal fresh berries:
Fresh berries are available for sale from late October to early April